We may obtain personal information about you from various sources, including this website and other websites (this includes any information that you may provide (i) while registering as a member, (ii) engaging in transactions, (iii) searching products and/or services, etc.), mobile applications, when you call or email us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate in chats, forums, opinion polls, surveys, bulletin boards, discussion boards or in events or other promotions. We also may obtain information about you from our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties.
The type of personal information we may obtain include:
- Your contact information (such as name, Twitter handle, postal and email address, or phone number)
- Contact information of friends or other people you would like us to contact
- Username and password for the account you may establish on our sites
- Your billing addresses
- Your shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number) or shipping information of other people to whom purchases have been shipped at your request
- Demographic information (such as age, date of birth and gender)
- Outbound Calls: We will be using a third-party platform for outgoing calls.
- Information you provide by interacting with us through social media, including photographs
- Location information, such as the real-time geographic location of the device on which you install our mobile applications
- Shopping behaviour and preferences, and a record of the purchases you make on our websites and product searches conducted by you
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties (for e.g., updated delivery addresses provided by our carriers, etc.)
In addition, when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor ‘s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server. We also may use third-party website analytics tools (such as Google), that collect information about visitor traffic on our sites and mobile applications. The information we may collect by automated means includes:
- Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type)
- URLs that refer visitors to our sites
- Dates and times of visits to our sites
- Information on actions taken on our sites (such as page views and site navigation patterns)
- A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our websites
- Search terms that visitors use to reach our sites
How we use the information we collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Register you for membership at our websites, and manage and maintain your account on the sites
- Provide products or services you request
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions, [arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone)
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make on our sites
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you
- Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media
- Publish your testimonials including on our websites and blogs, and on social networks (if we choose to publish your testimonial, we will include only your first name, last initial, city and state)
- Manage your participation in our events and other promotions
- Tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which visitors use our sites, applications and social media assets
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer
- Analyse and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
- Analyse trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our sites
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
We may combine the information we collect with publicly available information and information we receive from our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties. We may use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you, for other promotional purposes, and for other purposes described in this section.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Information we share
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about you, except as described in this Privacy Notice.
We may share the personal information we collect with our parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, business partners, franchisees, marketing agents, ad network vendors and their participants, and other third parties for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, including to communicate with you about products and services, offers, events and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you. We may also share personal information with our service providers who perform services on our behalf. On your behalf We hold the right to use your particulars for forwarding/returning your order.
These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose your personal information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We also may disclose information about you (I) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order), (ii) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities for the purposes of verification of identity, prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences or (iv) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell, merge or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. We would not be obliged to provide you with a prior notice of such sale, merger or transfer and you hereby consent to the consequent transfer of your personal information to the transferee entity. Following such a sale, merger or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information. In the event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, administration or enforcement of any of our creditors' rights generally which lead to any such similar action, we would not have control over the manner in which your personal information is used. In such an event your personal information may be treated as any other asset of ours and maybe transferred to or shared with any third party and may be used in a manner not contemplated in this Privacy Notice without obtaining your consent or having provided a notice to you.
We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you.
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain offerings or site features. Here are the choices we offer:
Sharing Information with Business Partners
You may choose not to receive marketing email and promotional communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails or by adjusting your email preferences using the online account you may establish on our sites.
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our sites’ features. In addition, disabling cookies may cancel opt-outs that rely on cookies, such as web analytics or targeted advertising opt-outs.
You may not choose to opt-out of non-promotional communications. If you wish not to receive any non-promotional communication from us, you may choose to terminate your account.
Access and correction
You may obtain a copy of certain personal information we maintain about you or update or correct inaccuracies in that information using the online account you may establish on our websites. In addition, if you believe other personal information, we maintain about you is inaccurate, you may request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section of this Privacy Notice. If we deny an access request, we will notify you of the reasons for the denial.
Links to Other Websites
Our websites may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not affiliated with us . Linked sites may have their own privacy notices, which you should review if you visit those websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites not affiliated with us, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
When we obtain personal information about you, we may process the information outside of the country in which you are located. The countries in which we process the information may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you are located. We will protect your information as described in this Privacy Notice.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. For example, we use Secure Sockets Layer encryption to protect certain of your purchase information while in transit.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your account user name and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our sites. Please note that we will never ask for your account user name or password via email.
does not direct its websites to children under the age of eighteen. We require registered users of the site to be at least eighteen years old. If we learn that a user is under eighteen years of age, we will promptly delete any personal information that the individual has provided to us.
Updates to this privacy notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will post a prominent notice on our websites to notify you of any significant changes to our Privacy Notice and indicate at the bottom of the notice when it was most recently updated.